Why is it time to Switch to VoIP and say
to your legacy phone system?
Legacy Phone Systems have had their time but in 2022, modern businesses need more. That is where VoIP systems come in.
Let us first discuss the current disadvantages of Legacy Phone systems.
The disadvantages of old legacy phone systems
Traditionally old phone systems were lacking in features that have now become the standard for modern phone systems today. The main disadvantages of legacy phone systems that we see regularly are:
- Legacy phone systems are prone to failure.
- They are expensive to maintain.
- They have poor security.
- There are incompatibilities and outdated processes.
- There is a lack of integration options.
The advantages of modern phone systems
- Saves you time and money.
- Integrates seamlessly with CRM systems such as Salesforce and ZoHo.
- Use mobile apps so you can work from anywhere.
- Advanced call queuing and call recording which helps with customer service.
- Fixed security issues which help to keep you compliant and prevent hacking.
- Increased support capabilities for you and your team at any time.
The next steps
So, making the switch to a modern phone system sounds like a no brainer, right? If you want to compete with your competitors in 2022, it certainly is. Get intouch today and we will support you to choose the best system for your business today.
At Intouch Communications we pride ourselves on being experts in our field. We supply several different phone systems, and we are dedicated to finding the best solution for you. We do not shoehorn a solution as we know each business has unique needs. What makes us different is our Universal License which means that you can switch any phone system mid contract, if you are not getting everything you need from your current solution, you are not tied down to a solution at any time. This is great for businesses of all sizes because this means your phone system solution can develop alongside your business.