Support for SME's
Managed IT Support for your business.
Managed IT Support
We know how challenging it can be to manage a company, and worrying about IT issues is the last thing you need to be doing! We kept SME’s in mind when designing our IT support services because of this.
Whether you’re a one-man band or a multi-user organisation, we can customise our support plans to your needs and do so quickly so that your services grow with your company.
Never again be concerned about computer problems
Think of us as your internal IT team
We will take control and take care of all of your IT and technology by offering a full support package that contains important features like:
- Including on-site and remote assistance.
- We support all platforms, including Mac and Windows.
- 365 days a year of continuous infrastructure monitoring.
- Managed backups and antivirus.
- Proactive defence against ransomware.
- Patch and update management that is automated.
- A self-service site that is simple to use for creating and managing tickets.
- Asset management & licensing.
Let us take care of all your technology
Proactive IT Support
How we ensure your technology is always working
Why choose us as your IT provider
There are many reasons why you should choose us, but these three stand out in particular.
Learn more about us and how we can help you…
Managed IT FAQs
- A More Productive IT Team.
- You Get Ahead of Issues Before They Get Out-of-Hand.
- Access to Premium Tools, Without the Cost of Ownership.
- Continuity and Institutional Knowledge of Your Operations.
Managed IT services are one of the most cost-effective ways to maintain your IT environment if you’re a small or medium-sized business. Here are some examples of how working with a managed IT services provider (MSP) makes the most of the money you spend on technology: Managed IT services fees are predictable.
From a high level, common services include managed networks, network security, managed print services, and more. Services under these larger categories could consist of firewall solutions, data backups, reporting and data analytics, and more.